  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    How do I post to newsgroups with out my email address appearing ??

    Guest, Aug 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Puzzled Guest

    sigh, You need to tell us what client? - Outlook Express?
    Netscape? Endura? Branston Pickle? etc
    Or if using a secondary application Newsreader such as Xnews etc
    Or via Google groups etc etc

    Puzzled, Aug 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    Ionizer Guest

    Ionizer, Aug 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Buffalo Guest

    Tools, Accounts, News, (pick one ), properties (while in Outlook
    Express).

    Buffalo, Aug 14, 2004
  5. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sat,
    14 Aug 2004 19:26:18 +0000 (UTC), "Puzzled"
    It's in the idiot's headers:

    To delete (or munge) your e-mail address go into Tools/Accounts/News
    and click on the name to make sure it's highlighted. Then click on
    Properties and delete it under the General tab. Since you *may* want
    someone to contact you by e-mail by putting a spam foil in there so it
    appears as

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Aug 15, 2004
  6. Guest

    nota chance Guest

    or you can do this in outlook 2002 2003 under your email settings in
    advanced settings under reply to: s2#(rnd*) in a set of brackets so it
    would look like this

    firstpart@(s2#(rnd*))(Domain).com

    ought to messup spam collector quite nicely

    nota chance, Aug 15, 2004
  7. Guest

    Kiro Guest

    What does this mean? I'm interested in anything that messes up spam
    collectors. But I can't decipher what you're trying to say...

    Kiro, Aug 18, 2004