    pinky Guest

    what is the tips to makesure our skin from sunburn beside using sun
    block product?Any Suggestion?

    pinky, Sep 29, 2005

  2. pinky

    The One Guest

    pinky bashed at the keyboard and came up with:
    Stay out of the sun. Ideally indoors at all times.

    Seriously, sunblock clothing. Look for clothing with a SPF rating. (Outdoor
    shops)

    The One, Sep 29, 2005

  3. pinky

    Old Gringo Guest

    Become a cave dweller.

    Old Gringo, Sep 29, 2005
  4. pinky

    old jon Guest

    old jon, Sep 29, 2005
  5. pinky

    The One Guest

    pinky bashed at the keyboard and came up with:
    Burning Time

    Burning time is the maximum time to stay unprotected without receiving
    sunburn. This is calculated from the UV energy equivalent of 1 MED as the
    basis.

    MED: Minimal Erythemal Dose - Is the effective UV dose that causes a
    perceptible minimum reddening/tanning of previously unexposed human skin.
    The exact energy equivalent differs by a factor of 2 depending upon
    individual sunburn sensitivity.

    Each value given in each of the categories represents an approximate
    mid-point value for a range. In the monthly solar reports the sensitive
    group appropriate to Category 1 is used with a MED of 200 J m-2 effective.

    Category 1: (burners) most UK indigenous groups < 300 J m-2 effective
    Category 2: (tanners) mostly non-UK indigenous and non-naturally pigmented
    groups 600 J m-2 effective
    Category 3: (naturally brown) mostly Asian and middle and south American
    groups 800 J m-2 effective
    Category 4: (naturally black) African and Caribbean groups 1000 J m-2
    effective

    The One, Sep 29, 2005
  6. pinky

    Old Gringo Guest

    With Out Any Hesitation old jon Wrote The Following::Hey OJ, it's kind of like rain, the first drop to hit you is an act
    of God, all the rest depends on ones IQ. :)

    Old Gringo, Sep 29, 2005
  7. I fear Neville my have discovered google.groups.

    Top

    Top (retired), Sep 30, 2005
  8. pinky

    Old Gringo Guest