  1. Robert Baer

    Daniel47 Guest

    Sorry!!

    Daniel47, Dec 19, 2013

  2. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    Thanks; Paul nailed it;it was the website itself; something hidden in
    the HTML/PHP/whatever.
    Since i have avoided printing of my PCB order, i have had zero problems.
    Screen capture created a printable image.

    Robert Baer, Dec 20, 2013

  3. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    FUNNY.
    The error console indicated a goodly number of errors CREATED by Google.

    Robert Baer, Dec 20, 2013