    flow through the realm of Hades. Called the River of Oblivion, the shades of
    the dead had to drink from this river to forget about their past lives on
    earth.

    Patrick, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Lethe

    Lethe Guest

    Thank you.
    Yes, my aim is to ease pain, yet many regard me with dread. ;-(

    Lethe

    Lethe, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Lethe

    gangle Guest

    You've used it too many times for it to be a typo.
    "Thiere" is not a word. I suggest you find a
    mnemonic device to help you in changing this
    behavior, such as:

    1) -- No possession = No eye (i)
    ("Thiere" minus the "i" = "there")

    2) -- THERE are six of THEIR documents
    over THERE on the table. (Try writing it out
    longhand again and again until you "see" it
    in your mind correctly.)

    gangle, Oct 2, 2003
  4. Lethe

    Patrick Guest

    I admit that I knew it was wrong!
    It didn't 'fall into my head' what the correct spelling was, so I left it.

    Patrick, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Lethe

    Harrison Guest

    Patrick,
    Their has to bee a better way to learn correct spelling and usage
    other then you're suggested used of pneumatics!

    Harrison, Oct 2, 2003
  6. Lethe

    Patrick Guest

    *Thiere* has to *be* (Bees, Buzzzzzzzzzzzz)

    Patrick, Oct 2, 2003
  7. Lethe

    Patrick Guest

    Sorry^^^ (My mistake, I suppose!)