    has been changed to
    We all Live in a "Yellow Submarine"

    DUH

    yellow submarine, Oct 1, 2003

  2. We all know that Patrick screamed at the top of his lungs:
    quit your arguing

    --
    Do the Dew - Dewman

    yellow submarine, Oct 1, 2003

  3. We all know that °Mike° screamed at the top of his lungs:
    mike, what good is your sig?

    yellow submarine, Oct 1, 2003
  4. Lethe

    Lethe Guest

    Yours is out of date then. :D

    Lethe

    Lethe, Oct 1, 2003
  5. We all know that Lethe screamed at the top of his lungs:
    what do you mean? My sig. gets ripped away when someone replies. Did yours?
    NO.

    yellow submarine, Oct 1, 2003
  6. Lethe

    Lethe Guest

    Thanks for explaining. Now tell me what's wrong with my AVG
    You haven't been to hell then. I take twice daily trips to Hades, along the
    River Lethe, with fresh cargoes of souls, in order to ease them with my
    waters of forgetfulness. Sigs are scarcely an issue with them at that time.

    Lethe

    Lethe, Oct 1, 2003
  7. Lethe

    Lethe Guest

    message > > Or you could go into AVG and *turn the sig off*

    Have done. *sigh*

    Lethe

    Lethe, Oct 1, 2003
  8. We all know that Lethe screamed at the top of his lungs:
    i understand

    yellow submarine, Oct 1, 2003
  9. Lethe

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Lethe said:
    LMAO, talk about "pot" "kettle" "black", the submariner can't even use his basic
    OE properly.
    Oh my sides do hurt at the moment.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 1, 2003
  10. Lethe

    trout Guest

    A. He already removed it. Read the (old) thread before commenting.
    B. That's not where the AVG signature is. Otherwise it would be
    delimited like any other signature.

    trout, Oct 1, 2003
  11. Lethe

    Lethe Guest

    message replies.

    I'm a mythological Greek Goddess. I'm the River Lethe who flows in the
    Underworld taking poor souls to Hades and feeding them my waters of
    forgetfulness.
    My alter ego is unknown to me and that suits me very well.

    Lethe_

    Lethe, Oct 1, 2003
  12. Lethe

    trout Guest

    It's properly delimited; and since it's a link to a very helpful
    site; it's also useful.

    trout, Oct 1, 2003
  13. Lethe

    °Mike° Guest

    <piggybacked>

    To yellow submarine: Don't bother replying to me; you're in my shit bin.

    °Mike°, Oct 1, 2003
  14. Lethe

    Lethe Guest

    yours?

    No, it was treated very gently. Then I turned it off. O;-)

    Lethe

    Lethe, Oct 1, 2003
  15. Lethe

    Lethe Guest

    That's nice. :)

    Lethe

    Lethe, Oct 1, 2003
  16. Lethe

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Is it still yapping?

    Brian H¹©, Oct 1, 2003
  17. Lethe

    Lethe Guest

    Who's the submariner? *innocently*

    Lethe

    Lethe, Oct 1, 2003
  18. Lethe

    Brian H¹© Guest

    yellow submarine

    Brian H¹©, Oct 1, 2003
  19. Lethe

    Lethe Guest

    It never yapped. It was always well behaved. :D

    Lethe

    Lethe, Oct 1, 2003
  20. Lethe

    Lethe Guest

    yellow submarine

    Thank you. My mermaids have a yellow submarine. They like to bring
    shipwrecked sailors there.:)

    Lethe

    Lethe, Oct 1, 2003