    Likes Received:
    0
    my screen has shrunk there is a 2 inch black border dowm each side can anyone help

    mariag, Oct 11, 2012

  2. mariag

    jjoe97

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    adjust the screen resolution
    Start>Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization>Adjust screen Resolution
    click on the resolution drop down box and move the slider up one step at a time, if you go all the way up the resolution may not work with that monitor.
    after each adjustment press apply and see if that has fixed it, if not carry on going up
    if this does not work then find the best fit for your monitor.
    best of luck, Joe :)

    jjoe97, Apr 7, 2013