    some for this topic? Or maybe some of you can say my
    something for this

    Thanks

    Guest, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Hola Vincent,

    "User Assistance" is just a fancy word for "Help". The
    course 2565 teaches this in Module 8. In particular,
    please look at "Adding Help to an Application"
    and "Adding ToolTips to an Application".

    Christine Higgins, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Eyy!!! thank you very much.
    I have this in front of my nose.
    But i think that the microsoft people involve all overly.

    Real very thanks.
    Eyy, if i have some other dude i cuestion you ok?

    thanks and sorry for my english.

    Guest, Dec 17, 2003
  4.
    Christine Higgins, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Guest

    Christine Guest

    English response:
    Put your questions here. Then many more people can help
    you.

    En Espanol:

    Pone su questiones aqui porque hay muchas mas personas
    pueden ayudarte.

    Christine, Dec 17, 2003