    Help, I need my MCSE by12/26/08 otherwise ma's going to kick me out
    the house! Are there any testing centers open on the 25th?

    Please no replies from the MCNGP, if any of them are still around.

    SonOfMaggie, Dec 23, 2008

  2. SonOfMaggie

    JohnB Guest

    No.
    But on a positive note, renting an apartment these days is the cheapest it's
    been in years.

    JohnB, Dec 23, 2008

  3. SonOfMaggie

    CBIC Guest

    Tell that wh0r3 of a mother of yours that we are still waiting on those
    cookies.

    CBIC, Dec 23, 2008
  4. SonOfMaggie

    PAJ Guest

    Bad Shit dude. What you gonna do for sex now?

    PAJ, Dec 23, 2008
  5. SonOfMaggie

    LRM Guest

    Yay Rowdy's back!

    LRM, Dec 24, 2008
  6. SonOfMaggie

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    That's what I was hoping, too.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Dec 24, 2008
  7. SonOfMaggie

    Maggie Guest

    Young man, there will be no cookies for you until that naughty boy who
    told be to wear thigh-highs apologies

    Maggie, Dec 24, 2008
  8. SonOfMaggie

    catwalker63 Guest

    prattled ceaselessly in
    Lot you know. The cookies have arrived safely. I took delivery. The
    boys know what they need to do to get their cookies.

    catwalker63, Dec 26, 2008
  9. SonOfMaggie

    CBIC Guest

    You mean to tell me there were cookies and no one told me...AGAIN!!!

    CBIC, Dec 29, 2008