    investigating this problem?

    Many thanks in advance.
    Sam

    mynetsig, Nov 4, 2005

  2. mynetsig

    John Holmes Guest

    blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Hi Sam,

    Please post back and tell us your Yahoo! account name and corresponding
    password and I'm sure some kind soul in this group will sort it out for
    you. There are lots of knowledgeable people in this group, like myself.

    John Holmes, Nov 4, 2005

  3. mynetsig

    mynetsig Guest

    Dear John Holmes,

    You are nothing but a stupid coward. Furthermore, you are proud of
    flaunting your stupidity around. It's your right to do so, obviously.
    But think of your parents. How would they feel when they found out?
    Their child, the one they brought to this life with all the high hopes
    turned out to be a stupid jerk, a stalker, a vermin.

    John Holmes, do yourself a favor. Learn something, help somebody. If
    that's not possible, at least keep quiet, and begin to be nice.

    Nobody is afraid of you. People just detest you, the way they detest
    rats, or other dirty, annoying pests. Don't you get it? I forgive
    you. I hope your parents forgive yourself, but most importantly, I
    hope you forgive yourself, and start fresh again.

    Sincerely,
    Sam

    mynetsig, Nov 4, 2005
  4. mynetsig

    jdelphin Guest

    well to find out if somebody is using youre computer remotely certain
    quetions comes to mind
    do u have a firewall ?
    if not u are exposed 4 that
    now certain programs out there can help find out if somebody is on
    youre computer
    they sort of check your connection portss thats how its done basicaly
    so here are just a few
    but my best suggestion go to library and find book on hacking or
    security +
    www.carbosoft.com/anti-hack.htm
    www.atstake.com
    www.keir,net

    for mac
    http://trashscan.hypermart.net

    jdelphin, Nov 5, 2005
  5. mynetsig

    Plato Guest

    Who else lives with you?

    Plato, Nov 5, 2005
  6. mynetsig

    Plato Guest

    It's a good point, but isnt the fact that the op sees another name a
    function of a yahoo cookie on the ops pc?

    Plato, Nov 5, 2005
  7. mynetsig

    mynetsig Guest

    Plato,

    I'm the only one who has PHYSICAL access to the computer in question.

    Sam

    mynetsig, Nov 5, 2005
  8. mynetsig

    john sumner Guest