help with wifi bridge

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by EverettGMartin, Feb 3, 2009.

  1. EverettGMartin

    EverettGMartin

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    ok i cant get it to work but here is my configuration

    house 1
    MODEM > LINKSYS WIFI ROUTER

    house 2
    my computer has a wireless card and ethernet port, here goes the best i can
    HOUSE 1 WIFI SIGNAL > MY WIRELESS CARD
    MY ETHERNET PORT > MY LINKSYS WIFI ROUTER INTERNET PORT

    im trying to get the internet thru my house(2) with the internet i pay for in house(1)

    something to do with ICS and i cannot figure it out, plz help

    EDIT: Fixed it i was doing everything right, i just had to disconnect the ethernet port from my wifi router (house 2) and plug it back in, bam thanx for reading tho everyone

    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
    EverettGMartin, Feb 3, 2009