    other area. And when installing Exchange 2003 - it says that I don't have
    ASP.NET 1.1 or great installed. I've been searching all the forums - no joy.
    And help here would be greatly appreciated!

    Guest, Mar 20, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 20, 2006

  3. You'll need to use a 32-bit version of Windows Server 2003 - Exchange 2003
    is not supported on x64 Edition, nor will it install on x64 Edition.

    Your server will, however, happily load and run the 32-bit versions of
    Windows.

    Exchange 12, which is due to enter public beta shortly, will only work on
    x64 Edition, so migration will be fun.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 20, 2006