    know there is no silver bullet for this but would like to help. Appreciate
    any help and please give us directions in plain English
    Thanks

    SSI, Jan 17, 2005

  2. SSI

    Steve P Guest

    Enable WEP and select the option not to broadcast your ssid.

    Steve

    Steve P, Jan 18, 2005

  3. SSI

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Jan 18, 2005
  4. SSI

    SSI Guest

    Thank you very much I think this will help a lot.

    SSI, Jan 18, 2005
  5. Carey Holzman, Jan 18, 2005
  6. SSI

    Jeff Guest

    The best bet for SOHO wireless solutions would be to use
    WPA with PSK. Use a passphrase/password that is at least
    8 characters long.
    WEP can be cracked in 20 minutes (40/128 bit keys).

    Jeff, Jan 19, 2005