    How can I get the full use of this card or should I dump it and get another
    one?

    TIA

    Razor, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Razor

    Sano Guest

    If the card isn't physically damaged, a hex viewer/ writer can probably
    straighten out whatever the problem is.

    The problem is probably related to the FAT that the camera and the mp3
    player use.

    One is probably FAT 12, which is used w/ most floppies. And the other is
    probably FAT 16.

    Sano, Feb 16, 2004

  3. Razor

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Razor posted ...
    I think you've got something wrong there ...

    Do you mean you're trying to use the 256 mb card from the camera on the MP2
    player ?

    Are they compatible, What camera, what card, what MP3 player, can the MP3
    player actually use a larger memory card ?????

    Paul - xxx, Feb 16, 2004