    available. How do I determine which programs are
    running? I log off and it still says I have pgms running.

    any help would be appreciated

    wally, Oct 10, 2003

  2. wally

    Marko Guest

    Likely you are confusing FREE RAM with FREE HARD DISK
    SPACE.

    You need to delete some files from your computer to create
    some extra space. Try the Disk Cleanup. Remove unwanted
    programs.

    You could trust me and run a search on your hard disk for
    all of the following and delete them:

    *.tmp
    *.bak
    *.gid
    *.dmp
    *.old
    *.~*

    Everything in a TEMP folder.

    If you don't trust me, go to www.iolo.com and download
    System Mechanic. Use the Find and Remove Junk and
    Obsolete Files option to do a clean up for you. May as
    well do the registry clean and remove invalid uninstaller
    while you are at it.

    Marko, Oct 13, 2003