    From: Bay0Wulf
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 1:27 PM
    Subject: Looking for Info on RAIDS

    I am very interested in checking out the idea of a RAID but I don't seem to
    know where to begin beyond the most basic idea of what it is and how its
    supposed to work. As far as I understand a RAID is basically a csae that can
    be packed out with multiple hard-drives and will work as a "super storage"
    with simple access ability.

    Is there a site that explains these, offers recommendations, suggests
    configuration and the like?

    Please Advise
    Thank-you
    - Bay0Wulf