    paying Nikon more than the camera is worth to fix it?

    Thanks in advance,

    Chris.

    Chris, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Almost for sure I can guarantee you--it is going to need repairs.

    Fortunately for me I bought mine in August 2003 and it happened barely a
    month later. I got it on eBay but it was from a company and they faxed the
    sales papers. I shipped the camera off to Nikon, got it back about 2 weeks
    later--fixed free of charge.

    Again though; all my digging around when it happened to meshowed messages
    which ALL stated that a repair was totally unavoidable--no way around it.

    LRH

    Larry R Harrison Jr, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Chris

    Jaimie Guest

    Send it directly to Nikon. Digital cameras are harder to repair w/o
    the proper equipment. You'll save yourself some aggravation.

    Jaimie
    http://www.camerarepair.com

    Jaimie, Jan 20, 2004