    some help, i am a noob to newsgroups and haven't quite figured it out
    yet..people tell me you can download loads of things from newsgroups..
    someone pls tell me how?? :( many thanks for ur time guys

    aroncmc22, Apr 6, 2006

  2. aroncmc22

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Apr 6, 2006

  3. aroncmc22

    aroncmc22 Guest

    many thanks with ur speedy reply but tried that... typed just that into
    google and got the same... haven't found anything yet thou to download rar's
    cd images etc

    aroncmc22, Apr 6, 2006
  4. aroncmc22

    Mike Easter Guest

    http://www.slyck.com/ng.php Slyck's Guide to the Newsgroups

    http://abmefaq.net/downld.html abme faq -- downloading
    http://abmefaq.net/downld3.html#Newsreaders Outlook Express -- Truly
    NOT Recommended as a newsreader, but here's some help on how to download
    and assemble the clips - If you insist on uses OE, you'll be best to use
    the yEnc proxy to allow you to be able to view posts in yEnc. Follow the
    instruction carefully on how to set OE.

    Mike Easter, Apr 6, 2006
  5. aroncmc22

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Mike Easter.

    You missed out: How to spot a troll in one easy lesson ;)

    Ponder, Apr 6, 2006
  6. aroncmc22

    Mike Easter Guest

    Over and under diagnosing true^1 trolls is common practice.

    Snurled googlegroups aroncmc22 handle posting history back to Jan
    http://snipurl.com/oshm including postings from IPs of NTL and Bulldog
    connectivity and MS public XP newsgroup.

    ^1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll "It can sometimes be
    difficult to distinguish between a user who merely has different values,
    views, or ideas, and a user who is intentionally trolling."

    Mike Easter, Apr 6, 2006
  7. aroncmc22

    dadiOH Guest

    Maybe you would if you'd read the Google search results. like Slyck...

    --

    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Apr 6, 2006