    tried resetting it and everything I could think of, and it just wont
    work. The "wireless" light on the base station is not lit. Does anyone
    know how I might be able to fix this?

    sak, Aug 28, 2006

  2. sak

    Gary Tsang Guest

    Hi,

    It sounds like your MN-500 may not be working properly anymore. If you're
    tried hard resetting the MN-500, by using a thin pointed object and holding
    the reset button for about 5-10 seconds, and your wireless function still
    doesn'tn work then it probably broken.

    If you purchased the MN-500 within a year, you may try to contact Microsoft
    technical support and they may be able to get you a replacement.

    If it's been over a year, then you'll probably have to purchase a new
    router/access point.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    http://www.gtsang.com