    sample configurations? I thank you in advance!!

    the hardware is 2620 with NM-1CT1-CSU= <-------- this is sufficient
    right?

    Wayne, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Wayne

    Philippe B. Guest

    I Have configuration for Cisco 2503 are you interested ?

    Best Regards

    Philippe

    Philippe B., Jul 11, 2003

  3. There are a huge number of sample configurations on www.cisco.com,
    as well as extensive coverage in my book and many other books. If you
    want a configuration specifically tailored to your explicit needs,
    right down to the IOS release and phone numbers to use, you should
    expect to pay for a consultant. Hint: If you want to do it yourself,
    look for a 2503 BRI configuration and 36x0 PRI configuration which
    do what you want. Both would translate to 2600 syntax with only
    minor changes.

    Good luck and have fun!

    Vincent C Jones, Jul 12, 2003
  4. Michael Hatzis, Jul 12, 2003