    it impossible to play. I've run AdAware, Spybot S&D, and anti-virus. I
    also Defragged my hard drive. Is there anything else I can do. Thanks
    -Scott

    Scott Hastings, Dec 29, 2004

  2. Scott Hastings

    SgtMinor Guest

    The system is probably getting too hot. Take the cover off the case and
    see if that helps. Also, get a can of compressed air and blow out the
    dust bunnies. Do not use a vacuum cleaner to clean the insides!

    SgtMinor, Dec 29, 2004

  3. Scott Hastings

    Brian Guest

    you did read the first line correctly did you?

    Brian, Dec 29, 2004
  4. Scott Hastings

    Brian Guest

    yes. don't use a laptop for high end gaming. your system is way too hot! and
    your graphics card probably doesn't have its own cooler.

    Brian, Dec 29, 2004
  5. Scott Hastings

    SgtMinor Guest

    OK, so taking the cover off is a bit more difficult... ;-)

    SgtMinor, Dec 29, 2004