    page isn't rendering properly. I installed firefox and saw for myself.

    Yet, in the HTML, I can't find anything obvious that works in IE and not
    Firefox. Anyone help?

    BAF, Nov 10, 2004

  2. BAF

    Arne Guest

    Do you know you try to use XHTML 1.0 Transitional as doctype? Do you
    know what that means? If you do want to use XHTML, then you must put in
    some effort to make your pages valid XHTML.

    Currently the page have *353* errors in the HTML Validator:
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.blueroomlounge.com/index.php

    The CSS file at http://www.blueroomlounge.com/styles-site.css seems to
    be okay. Just make it possible for browsers to use it properly, with
    better markup (HTML)

    Arne, Nov 10, 2004