    Herb Martin Guest

    I actually have a lot of respect for machinegunners, those poor bastards
    Thank you for you concern and respect. <grin>

    Herb Martin, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Guest

    billyw Guest

    in gulf war part one u lot would swap quite a bit of kit for brit nbc
    stuff..
    it's out guns that were crap...
    not my experience but a number of people that i know...
    anyway.. I'VE TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES.. I'VE PLAYED PAINTBALL A FEW TIMES..
    and thats just the same
    isn't it??

    billyw, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Guest

    billyw Guest

    ah a sailor basically then.. i rest my case

    billyw, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    in gulf war part one u lot would swap quite a bit of kit for brit nbc
    Probably the gas masks. They were quite outdated at the time. Still very
    functional, the only draw back being the filter change. Could be difficult
    if you were not practiced in it.

    Those should all be replaced now though.

    Jtyc, Nov 18, 2003
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    ah a sailor basically then.. i rest my case

    I was not a coxswain thank you very much, just a passenger. And they were
    Zodiacs, not ships.

    Jtyc, Nov 18, 2003
  6. Guest

    billyw Guest

    also heard that u guys used a poncho rather than a full suit.

    billyw, Nov 18, 2003
  7. Guest

    billyw Guest

    so out at see in a little boat all crammed together..
    sorry i'm still sceptical

    billyw, Nov 18, 2003
  8. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    wearin those lil tiny swim shorts

    Consultant, Nov 18, 2003
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    also heard that u guys used a poncho rather than a full suit.

    Depends. You always have your poncho with you. In an emergency, you are
    trained to grab your poncho and get under it. Keeps chemicals off you
    dontcha know.

    But the actual MOPP gear is issued in the right conditions. The Army
    probably didn't have them but I know Marines always have that crap around.
    Marines where the only ones carrying their gas masks when they got there.

    Jtyc, Nov 18, 2003
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    so out at see in a little boat all crammed together..
    Just transportation to the beach. Motor in from about 25 miles out or so.

    You really have a dirty mind.

    Jtyc, Nov 18, 2003
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    wearin those lil tiny swim shorts

    The ball crushers?

    Yes, they were quite comfortable.

    Jtyc, Nov 18, 2003
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Those that are interested and with either a MSCE or Telecommunications Certified to install a IP phone systemcan send their resumes to me. They will be review in the next few weeks and contacted by the end of December for tour in January for 4-6 weeks. ONLY THOSE INTERESTED IN THIS ADVENTURE SHOULD APPLY

    ----- wrote: ----

    I've just become an mcse last week and am looking for a
    job. Can you assist me with one.
    contract assignment oversea's and get paid everyday they
    are gone they are gone ($1,000 a day) plus expenses and
    other benefits? Thank you for your help

    Guest, Nov 20, 2003
  13. Guest

    Brat Guest

    hmmm Adventure... high amount of pay... installing lines... wasnt there a
    MOS in the US Army for that once? You get paid so high because your life is
    in danger by just running across the street? Notice how they don't say
    WHERE you end up working? Iraq? Cuba?

    *runs in the other direction*

    Brat, Nov 20, 2003
  14. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    WHERE you end up working? Iraq? Cuba?

    Let's not be hasty now... No taxes on your salary when you work overseas.

    Jtyc, Nov 20, 2003
  15. <flock_of_seagulls>

    and IRAN, IRAN so far away.....

    </flock_of_seagulls>

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 20, 2003
  16. Guest

    Brat Guest

    lol yeah I'm sure the kids would appreciate that one... still... I'm worth
    more dead than alive so... hmmm ... better not mention this to the kids lol

    Brat, Nov 20, 2003
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm worth
    Gold teeth?

    Jtyc, Nov 20, 2003
  18. AFLAC!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 20, 2003
  19. Guest

    Brat Guest

    life insurance

    Brat, Nov 20, 2003