    Jtyc Guest

    Then please don't bring your dog to my disc golf course.

    If a dog does come on the course and snatch a disc, do you get a free drop?

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I'm sure I've shot a 242 in some disc golf tournament somewhere sometime.
    One of my college roommates was some sort of state champion in disc golf.
    Junior state champion, or something like that..state of PA.

    That concludes my second inane story of the day. Enjoy!

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2003

  3. This is embarrasing. I'm a certified PDGA Official, and I don't know the
    answer to that.

    Oh well, that's what I get for brain-dumping the exam.

    --
    Fris "One of four (paper) officials of the 1997 World Championships" bee®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 17, 2003
  4. And he didn't take you out to a course for a round of disc golf?

    Bastard.

    --
    Fris "Folfers are snobs" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 17, 2003
  5. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    it was late at night and ken said he thought his room mate asked if he'd
    like to play dick golf, it was a horrible misunderstanding

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003
  6. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    And he didn't take you out to a course for a round of disc golf?

    Actually he did. We found a park that had a 9-hole course kind of hidden in
    the woods. But the problem was it was November or early December, and in
    Syracuse, that's the dead of winter. While the golf itself was nice, it was
    the worst day of my life.
    Yes, sometimes.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2003
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    This is embarrasing. I'm a certified PDGA Official, and I don't know the
    Sounds like your qualified to be an NFL official as well.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Actually he did. We found a park that had a 9-hole course kind of hidden
    in
    Hidden in the woods.... secluded... with no one around...

    Did he touch you? You can tell us.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  9. Or an SEC one. Keiwan Ratliff (UF Gators) was robbed of an interception
    because the official used the NFL rule and not the NCAA one. He's still
    broken the UF record with nine as of Saturday against South Carolina.
    Would've been ten though. He'll probably be an all-american. At least the
    SEC official had to serve a one-game suspension for the bad call.

    --
    Fris "Can MCSE's get suspended?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 17, 2003
  10. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Well, in light of Jtyc's and Consultant's posts, I'm going to stop talking
    about:
    1) college
    2) golf
    3) winter
    4) woods
    5) inappropriate touchy-feely behind the big oak tree on that cold,
    blustery winter day in upstate new york.

    what?! who said that? evan! get over here and tell the guys that it was
    just golf!

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2003
  11. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    lol
    it's ok jtyc tells of his homo-erotic encounters all the time.

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003
  12. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    it's ok jtyc tells of his homo-erotic encounters all the time.

    jealous

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  13. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Well, in light of Jtyc's and Consultant's posts, I'm going to stop
    talking

    Oh, I almost forgot. I'm also going to stop talking to Frisbee. Goodbye,
    forever, Frisbee!

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2003
  14. Guest

    Herb Martin Guest

    Fair enough, but even machine guns require skill and are normally used
    in bursts. Very few true machine guns are personal weapons either.

    The M-60 is JUST BARELY fireable while moving and generally needs,
    but doesn't require, an assistant.

    The newer SAW is pretty cool and might qualify a true personal machine
    gun.

    Herb Martin, Nov 18, 2003
  15. Guest

    MCSE World Guest

    Yes...the M249 is quite a nice piece of hardware indeed. Definitely a
    one-man weapon, but still not light as a feather.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 18, 2003
  16. Guest

    billyw Guest

    US nbc gear is total crap..

    billyw, Nov 18, 2003
  17. Guest

    billyw Guest

    you mil. types are all the same.. getting locked down in an apc is probably
    like going to prison,,,

    billyw, Nov 18, 2003
  18. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    US nbc gear is total crap..

    Thanks! I was not aware of your extensive experience with it. I guess all
    that time I spent schlubbing it around was a waste.

    Jtyc, Nov 18, 2003
  19. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    you mil. types are all the same.. getting locked down in an apc is
    probably
    I was in a boat company.

    Jtyc, Nov 18, 2003
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    but even machine guns require skill

    Feh... Matter of opinion I guess but I don't see attacking area targets as a
    matter of skill.
    Actually, if you want to use it right, you need a gunner, a-gunner and two
    ammo men.

    I actually have a lot of respect for machinegunners, those poor bastards
    have to carry unholy amounts of weight. Poor bastards...

    Jtyc, Nov 18, 2003