    Consultant Guest

    like shotgun skill, aim in direction of target, pull trigger, something is
    bound to hit it

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    4

    Egads... I hope it doesn't last long, all that gear gets uncomfortable real
    quick.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    like shotgun skill, aim in direction of target, pull trigger, something is
    Shooting at humans yes.

    I've seen some people that can't hit a clay pigeon for squat though...

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Guest

    Herb Martin Guest

    Just shows you know little about automatic weapons.

    Most soldiers don't even LIKE the auto selector -- don't get me
    wrong, it's nice to have when you the situation warrants but not for
    "automatic" use.

    Same with shotguns. Just how big do you think a shotgun spread is?

    Herb Martin, Nov 17, 2003
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Just shows you know little about automatic weapons.
    I'm talking machine guns, not assault rifles with auto selectors. And
    machine guns don't require a whole lot of skill for targeting.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    f you

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003
  7. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    go take a nap jr.

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    f you

    I didn't mention anyone...

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  9. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    bitch, you looked over your shoulder when you typed that, i saw.

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003
  10. Guest

    Brat Guest

    reminds me of a time I was on the shooting range during rifle
    recertification... my sights were off... range officer looked downrange at
    the target "Hmmm... 1 inch grouping in groin area"... my response? "He aint
    getting up to shoot me anytime soon" hehehehehe (or is muahahahaha more
    applicable?)

    Brat, Nov 17, 2003
  11. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    muwahahahaha

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003
  12. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    reminds me of a time I was on the shooting range during rifle
    Getting 10 or 12 rounds in the groin still ain't no reason to go around
    half-cocked.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2003
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    bitch, you looked over your shoulder when you typed that, i saw.

    I know people worse than you...

    This guy, he didn't even know how to hold the thing. Thought it was a
    bazooka or something.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  14. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    lol

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003
  15. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    reminds me of a time I was on the shooting range during rifle
    I see your hatred of men is deep seeded. I think you may want to consider
    professional help.

    *protects groin*

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  16. Me.

    At our half-day M-16 training during USAF boot camp, when I went down to
    check my target, there was not a single bullet hole in it. Not one.
    However, the guy next to me had twice as many holes in his target as he had
    bullets.

    --
    Fris "Never mess with a blind man who has an M-16" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 17, 2003
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    At our half-day M-16 training during USAF boot camp, when I went down to
    I shot a 242 in boot camp. ;-)

    outa 250...

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  18. I'm sure I've shot a 242 in some disc golf tournament somewhere sometime.

    --
    Fris "Out of a 4-round par 216" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 17, 2003
  19. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm sure I've shot a 242 in some disc golf tournament somewhere sometime.

    My dog will catch a frisbee if I throw it to her.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  20. Then please don't bring your dog to my disc golf course.

    --
    Fris "PUT THAT DISC BACK DOWN" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 17, 2003