  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Can you help me locate MCSE's that would like to do a contract assignment oversea's and get paid everyday they are gone they are gone ($1,000 a day) plus expenses and other benefits? Thank you for your help.

    Guest, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    what else would i get?

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    All body guards, armor, side arms, housing, food and a 10 million dollar life insurance policy.

    Guest, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    is this in iraq?

    life insurance policy.

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2003
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I do not have all the information yet. I will know more in a few days.

    Guest, Nov 14, 2003
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    can i bring my own guns?
    lol

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2003
  7. Guest

    MCSE World Guest

    Right on...and how many guns can we bring if yes? ;)

    If we cannot bring our own, then I want an M249...oh wait, that's not a side
    arm. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 15, 2003
  8. Guest

    michel Guest

    I´m in!

    michel, Nov 15, 2003
  9. Guest

    |{evin Guest

    Heh, you must say that a lot.

    |{evin, Nov 15, 2003
  10. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    can i bring my own guns?
    Dress code - NBC suits must be worn at all times...

    Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2003
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I've just become an mcse last week and am looking for a
    job. Can you assist me with one.

    Guest, Nov 15, 2003
  12. Guest

    michel Guest

    :)

    michel, Nov 15, 2003
  13. Guest

    michel Guest

    :)

    michel, Nov 15, 2003
  14. Guest

    MCSE World Guest

    MCSE World, Nov 15, 2003
  15. Guest

    |{evin Guest

    I think you misunderstand.. I was making reference to the fact that
    would HAVE to say this... because otherwise, your partner wouldn't
    know.

    |{evin, Nov 15, 2003
  16. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    lol

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    If we cannot bring our own, then I want an M249...oh wait, that's not a
    side
    I'm sorry, but what you need is a SMAW.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  18. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Dress code - NBC suits must be worn at all times...

    What MOPP level are we talking about here?

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  19. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    How are you with a machine gun?

    Honestly, how skilled do you need to be?

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2003
  20. 4

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]