    help me ...i had it working before but can not get it to work now
    would so gratfull to get it to work again thank you
    lindsay morris

    lindsayw, Oct 9, 2003

  2. lindsayw

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Linday,

    Wish I could suggest something more positive, but there is no support for
    the Kodak DC50 on Windows XP. Rather. I can only suggest that consider a
    card reader. If you have software that can read and convert a DC50 file to
    jpg, you can save pictures you take with your DC50 Zoom Camera on optional,
    removable, Level I- and Level II-compatible PCMCIA-ATA memory cards. If your
    computer has a PCMCIA-ATA card reader slot, you can insert a PCMCIA-ATA
    memory card and store pictures on the card.

    Many people have used Irfanview to manage some of the early file formats.
    http://www.irfanview.com Regrettably, Kodak does provide support for that
    camera on XP.

    Best regards,

    Ron Baird