Help with Comodo Firewall

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kim, Dec 31, 2007.

  1. Kim

    Kim Guest

    Hi all and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    I installed Comodo firewall a little while ago and am having all sorts
    of problems trying to get a free licence code.

    When I hit the "Get Free Licence Now" button, it takes me to the
    Comodo registration page where I enter my email address and name, hit
    submit and voila - I get a blank page and NO FREE KEY.

    I've tried this with Opera, Firefox and IE6 and have even tried two
    different email providers without luck.

    I emailed Comodo but have got no response and my installation has now
    expired as of today.

    I was hoping someone could either tell me how to resolve my problem or
    give me the free licence key they were sent. If you could email it
    to:

    anasttin at gmail dot c0m

    or post it on this site that would be fantastic.

    Any help would be really appreciated.

    Thanks a lot all !

    Kim

    Kim, Dec 31, 2007