  1. Mikey

    Mikey Guest

    Any sources? Help, please!

    Mikey, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Best book there is on color management:

    Real World Color Management (Paperback)
    by Bruce Fraser, Fred Bunting, Chris Murphy

    Here are some whitepapers and other sources workflow.

    http://avondale.typepad.com/rawformat/2004/10/raw_workflow_wh.html

    http://www.luminous-landscape.com/techniques/process.shtml

    for a book I've found these two together very good:

    Photoshop CS2 Workflow: The Digital Photographer's Guide (Paperback)
    by Tim Grey

    Real World Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop CS2 (Paperback)
    by Bruce Fraser

    ""Lord!" he said, "when you sell a man a book you don't
    sell him twelve ounces of paper and ink and glue - you
    sell him a whole new life....""

    "Parnassus on Wheels"
    by Christopher Morley

    John A. Stovall, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Mikey

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Oct 7, 2005

  4. What platform?

    *
    Photographs by Christian Bonanno
    http://christianbonanno.com/

    Christian Bonanno, Oct 8, 2005
  5. Mikey

    Mark² Guest

    Are you using Photoshop?
    If so, then a very easy place to get you going with the basics (which is all
    most people tend to need) can be had via Epson's on-line course. It's
    $29.99, and worth every penny. There are quite a few "lessons" taught via
    downloaded video, including interviews with expert photogs, as well as very
    specific walk-throughs in Photoshop--including specific settings to tweak as
    you set up color management.

    Hmmm... Only trouble is that I can't seem to locate a link for it.
    Anybody have one?

    Mark², Oct 8, 2005
  6. Mikey

    Stacey Guest

    Color Confidence by Tim Grey is a good one, easy read and explains the
    basics. I found my copy used at amazon for less than $10.

    Stacey, Oct 9, 2005