    Could anybody assist me in restoring these bookmarks as this has been the
    only fault I have encountered with this excellent piece of software.
    Many thanks

    mohdpb, Sep 6, 2004

  2. mohdpb

    Andreas Guest

    What do you mean all the letters after P disappeared? What are you
    talking about? Are you talking about the bookmarks from within the
    bookmark manger, or the ones on the Personal Toolbar? Or something
    altogether different?

    Andreas

    Andreas, Sep 6, 2004

  3. mohdpb

    mohdpb Guest

    My bookmarks in the personal toolbar and the bookmark manager were
    listed/sorted alphabetically from A to Z.
    Those bookmarks commencing with the letter A down to those commencing letter
    P are intact, however the list of bookmarks commencing with the letter Q to
    letter Z are missing.

    mohdpb, Sep 6, 2004
  4. mohdpb

    Andreas Guest