    Briscobar Guest

    That's absurd. Don't those silly Germans know that saying something like
    that will get your @ss kicked?

    Briscobar, Nov 11, 2005

  2. Shadowfax

    Kline Sphere Guest

    That's absurd. Don't those silly Germans know that saying something like
    again

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 11, 2005

  3. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    <fx = "light bulb">

    Aha! Is that what started those WW thingies?

    </fx>

    JaR, Nov 11, 2005
  4. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    uh... I think the reference is to trees, not anything lethal. And, there is
    an abundance of trees in Baumholder. Maybe they thought we could make the
    connection because of that Christmas song.

    LRM, Nov 11, 2005
  5. Shadowfax

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Aha! Is that what started those WW thingies?

    No that was Tim Bernards Lee...

    Oh... I see... you meant World War, sorry, my mistake....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 11, 2005
  6. Shadowfax

    Briscobar Guest

    O TannenBAUMHOLDER

    Briscobar, Nov 11, 2005
  7. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    Understandable mistake. They are very similar, after all.

    JaR, Nov 11, 2005
  8. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:
    You will bitte removeringing das holden von meine baum oder isch will
    gekicken deine ballen mit das combatbööten gehardtundfrequent.

    Danke;

    JaR, Nov 11, 2005
  9. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    ok, I'm trying to remember my Deutch, are you telling me to let go of you
    a$$ or your going to kick me with your combat boots?

    LRM, Nov 11, 2005
  10. Shadowfax

    kpg Guest

    ok, I'm trying to remember my Deutch, are you telling me to let go of

    Probably not.

    I don't think there's a guy in here that would
    kick a woman that has ahold of his a$$.

    She might let go.

    kpg, Nov 11, 2005
  11. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:
    No, darlin' you can grab my butt anytime. Just a vague memory of G.I.Deutch
    from a long time ago.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 11, 2005
  12. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    I have similar vague memories, so, about the a$$ grabbing thing, I suppose I
    didn't think that translation through.

    LRM, Nov 11, 2005
  13. Shadowfax

    Mike T. Guest

    Wow...that IS the middle of BFN. How did you end up there?

    Mike T., Nov 12, 2005
  14. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Army

    LRM, Nov 12, 2005
  15. Shadowfax

    Mike T. Guest

    I'm the exception to the rule..I married a German and moved here. Most of
    the Americans I've met here (outside of tourists, obviously) are military
    peole who ended up staying.

    Mike T., Nov 12, 2005
  16. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Good for you! I loved Germany. It is beautiful, clean and the Autobahn is
    the most wonderful driving experience. I became addicted to mineral water
    there. Oh and mayonnaise with french fries--fabulous!

    LRM, Nov 12, 2005