    Neil Guest

    no it's not....

    sorry, is this the five minute or full half hour?

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:
    That fact has never influenced her reaction in the past.

    JaR, Nov 9, 2005

  3. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    ok, I think I'll try this again.
    That's why I should have attended the girl class.

    LRM, Nov 9, 2005
  4. Shadowfax

    MitchS Guest

    You couldn't have learned that in the class. They only match in Floridarr
    and Denver. An I likes em both so I would have to agree with the color
    scheme.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Nov 9, 2005
  5. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Personally, I think these[0] are very attractive with orange cabling.

    [0]http://www.sun.com/storage/midrange/6000/6920/

    JaR, Nov 9, 2005
  6. Shadowfax

    MitchS Guest

    Just don't go orange and white. Grizzly display that is.

    MitchS, Nov 9, 2005
  7. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Some things just take time.

    LRM, Nov 9, 2005
  8. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    number 54 The Larch.

    LRM, Nov 9, 2005
  9. Shadowfax

    Briscobar Guest

    Go 'Cuse!

    Briscobar, Nov 9, 2005
  10. Shadowfax

    Briscobar Guest

    Liquor up front?

    Briscobar, Nov 9, 2005
  11. Shadowfax

    Jtyc Guest

    ALWAYS match orange with BLUE

    feh...

    bloody Broncos fan...

    Jtyc, Nov 9, 2005
  12. Shadowfax

    Frisbee® Guest

    It's also Auburn's school colors, and this weekend I'm an Auburn fan. They
    need to beat the ugly UGA dawgs after the Gators beat the USC cocks (oh,
    my!) and my Gators will hence become the SEC East champs with a date with
    either LSU, Auburn, or hopefully (revenge) Alabama in Atlanta for the SEC
    championship.

    Go WAR DAMB EAGLES!!!11!!one!!~!!~~

    EVIL GENIUS VISOR BOY GOING DOWN

    Frisbee®, Nov 9, 2005
  13. Shadowfax

    MitchS Guest

    You know damn right!

    MitchS, Nov 9, 2005
  14. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    Liqour in the back, too...

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005
  15. Shadowfax

    MitchS Guest

    Poker in the back is best... and cleaner too.

    MitchS, Nov 9, 2005
  16. Shadowfax

    Frisbee® Guest

    <Serious>Are you serious?</Serious>

    R.P. by any chance?

    Frisbee®, Nov 9, 2005
  17. Shadowfax

    Mike T. Guest

    Whereabouts did you live when you were here? I'm in beautiful *cough* sunny
    *cough* Dortmund.

    Mike T., Nov 11, 2005
  18. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Baumholder. Hub of the known universe...if you are a sheep

    LRM, Nov 11, 2005
  19. Shadowfax

    Briscobar Guest

    Baumholder? That's really the name of a really real place?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Download full moviez, war3z, crackz, muzik, and pr0n at www.mcngp.com!
    Or don't.

    Briscobar, Nov 11, 2005
  20. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Yes Briscobar there really is a place called Baumholder:)

    LRM, Nov 11, 2005