    Whoa... you might possibly be the first female I've ever encountered who
    seemed to get Monty Python humor. Either that, or you've been having us on
    all this time about your gender.

    Frisbee®, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    I...do hearby promise....The Lummox.....What is it man?!

    oh..what you said.

    LRM, Nov 9, 2005

  3. Shadowfax

    MitchS Guest

    I must say, that is a nice jib you have there. And don't be fooled by the
    size, that is definately NOT a light switch.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Nov 9, 2005
  4. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Not playn' ya at all. Just was sick the day they made all the girls attend
    the special class about shoes and pink purses. Maybe that's why I install
    networks in blasting zones today. Or maybe my route looks like this:
    ip classless
    ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 some other interface than normal

    LRM, Nov 9, 2005
  5. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    The world as we know it may be coming to an end. Just last night, SWMBO
    walked in as I was watching M.P. She sat down watched and entire skit,[1]
    and actually laughed.

    Now this.

    I'm not sure I can deal with two women grokking M.P. in as many days.

    [1] The one that ends with Cleese saying "This is the silliest skit I've
    ever been in!"

    JaR, Nov 9, 2005
  6. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    oh, yer gonna fit in REAL well....

    *sniff* that was beautifull man...

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005
  7. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-men...

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005
  8. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    George Liquor for president...

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005
  9. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    ya gotta say the oath! here, repeat after me:

    (Bring $1 million in small change before reciting:)

    I, (Insert Full Name Here), human, promise to watch the R&S Show until my
    eyeballs implode, even if it goes into 10 years of reruns! (And?!) I
    promise to memorize whole episodes and recite the lines shamelessly in
    unwelcome situations. (And? And? Oh Yeah!) I promise to wear unwashed
    lederhosen every single day of the rest of my life!

    (That's It! You're in our secret club!)

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005
  10. Shadowfax

    Briscobar Guest

    Your jib. I like its cut.

    Briscobar, Nov 9, 2005
  11. Shadowfax

    Frisbee® Guest

    Was it the "Minister of Silly Walks" or something to that extent? He said
    later that it was the most requested thing he'd ever had, and he quickly
    began regretting ever doing it.

    Frisbee®, Nov 9, 2005
  12. Shadowfax

    Jtyc Guest

    Just was sick the day they made all the girls attend the special class
    You missed a really good class. You never realize how important it is to
    match your purse and shoes...

    err... I mean... GO VIKINGS!!!!

    Jtyc, Nov 9, 2005
  13. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    No, it was the one that start out with him doing a telly interview with a
    guy that rambles on and on then he invites him to dinner, where the guy
    orders scotch for openers, two scotches for the entree, and a scotch for
    'pudding'.

    JaR, Nov 9, 2005
  14. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005
  15. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Well actually, I like to match may network hardware whenever possible. It's
    hard now with the fiber backbone, orange...well, there is always the option
    of lovely Cisco-green conduit.

    LRM, Nov 9, 2005
  16. Shadowfax

    Frisbee® Guest

    Let's don't be silly.

    ALWAYS match orange with BLUE

    Frisbee®, Nov 9, 2005
  17. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Nov 9, 2005
  18. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    It was the wiskey for 1st course, main course and pudding followed by a
    bottle of wine to go with...

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005
  19. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Of course! See I should have attended the class.

    LRM, Nov 9, 2005
  20. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    That's because it was funny. Jeeeeezzzz