  1. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    well it should have been "midiclorian" but now we are getting geeky...

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    oops:

    midichlorian

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005

  3. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    HUGE!!!

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005
  4. Shadowfax

    MitchS Guest

    Can't be 100% on the spelling but based on pronunciation it'e midichloreans.
    Yeah I know the nerd meter just went up.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Nov 8, 2005
  5. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Can't see in the dark

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  6. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Ok, it's all clear to me now, I am the keeper of the cheese and you are the
    lemon merchant.

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  7. Shadowfax

    kpg Guest

    Ok, it's all clear to me now, I am the keeper of the cheese and you
    That's it. I've seen enough.

    Her and Bob should have some good conversations.

    But two Lauras? Can you do that?

    kp "inqusitive minds want to know" g

    kpg, Nov 8, 2005
  8. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    \Normal Nerd /
    \ Mid > /
    \_____________________|________________________ > /

    WOW! I think you broke it!

    JaR, Nov 8, 2005
  9. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Bob likes Ren and Stimpy too! What joy!
    Sure you can do two Lauras...if you're a Marine.
    One caveat, the Lauras have be of the consenting variety.

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  10. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    only sort of, night vision blindness runs in the fam, I don't really suffer
    too much. What's R.P.? My Gma became blind at 39 not sure why.

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  11. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    oh! Retinitis Pigmentosa! Nope. And, I feel pretty lucky.
    Thanks for asking.

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  12. Shadowfax

    Mike T. Guest

    Don't forget Poll-land.

    And yes, the schwartz is strong in this one.

    Mike T., Nov 9, 2005
  13. Shadowfax

    Mike T. Guest

    Count me in on the R&S bandwagon as well...but only the original John K.
    version.

    Mike T., Nov 9, 2005
  14. Shadowfax

    Frisbee® Guest

    Vote early and often!

    Frisbee®, Nov 9, 2005
  15. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    A man who knows his R&S make the world a better place.

    LRM, Nov 9, 2005
  16. Shadowfax

    Mike T. Guest

    Living in Germany, I have the advantage of being able to easily procure
    unwashed lederhosen.

    Mike T., Nov 9, 2005
  17. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    feel your way around...(nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005
  18. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    I lived in Germany for 4 years and I don't remember a special procurement
    process for unwashed lederhosen.
    What did I miss?

    LRM, Nov 9, 2005
  19. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    I love you...ok, I love R&S

    "I do hereby promise only to watch the Ren & Stimpy show,
    to make under-leg noises during the good scenes,
    to wear unwashed lederhosen every single day of
    the rest of my life."

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005
  20. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest