    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.
    Leghorn

    MitchS, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    A nicely cut jib, indeed.

    Dear me, it would appear that the MCNGP may be nearing our quest to fill a
    deck of cards.

    Lowdes' mommy is probably going to have a rough day with tantrums today.

    JaR, Nov 8, 2005

  3. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    in the final stages, the subject became:

    * Violent

    * Agitated

    * Really funny to watch

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005
  4. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    is it time for a poll?

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005
  5. Shadowfax

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i get by with dumps and testking in 2 weeks only, i no lots and go get job
    I do hope you're just a troll.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2005
  6. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    and I know which one...

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005
  7. Shadowfax

    Briscobar Guest

    alright, just get it over with. is it the one who answered the phone?

    Briscobar, Nov 8, 2005
  8. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    Yes she did. I saw her. And then I go to I saw her at your house. And,
    why did she do it?

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005
  9. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    I don't know. She didn't said.

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  10. Shadowfax

    kpg Guest

    ooh, no, sorry.

    kpg, Nov 8, 2005
  11. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    She did! She's lying! She's lying to you, f**king guy!

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  12. Shadowfax

    kpg Guest

    Where, where from you speaking?

    kp "I find the candidate acceptable" g

    kpg, Nov 8, 2005
  13. Shadowfax

    Mike T. Guest

    Isn't that where Dollywood is?

    Mike T., Nov 8, 2005
  14. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    bad config sorry, let me fix:
    no I don't know. She didn't said.
    I am speaking from my house

    write mem

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  15. Shadowfax

    CBIC Guest

    I am speaking from my house
    Where do you live?

    CBIC, Nov 8, 2005
  16. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Down the street from you

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  17. Shadowfax

    Frisbee® Guest

    This may be the best demonstration of knowledge of Kerpalism that I've ever
    seen, and she's not even been nominated yet.

    Her medicureans are off the scale.

    I am frightened and confused {$1 yadda yadda}

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2005
  18. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    poll?

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005
  19. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Don't be afraid, I'm pretty good at "scripting" but I don't know what the
    'm' word you used means. Is it Engrish?

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  20. Shadowfax

    Frisbee® Guest

    I doubt I spelled it correctly, but it has a little something to do with a
    young Skywalker. Let's just hope you don't later turn to the Dark Side.

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2005