  1. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    Hold your tounge. I am no such thing..... straight as an arrow I am.

    LRM, Nov 7, 2005

  2. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    I prefer when someone else does that...

    Neil, Nov 7, 2005

  3. Shadowfax

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:
    Arigato gozaimasu.

    One of these days, I'm going to finish that course.

    JaR, Nov 7, 2005
  4. Shadowfax

    Shadowfax Guest

    What the hell is this forum! lol guess I asked the wrong question.

    Shadowfax, Nov 7, 2005
  5. Shadowfax

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yay! A poster with a sense of humor! Could you loan it to Foghorn Leghorn
    for a little while?

    Frisbee®, Nov 7, 2005
  6. Shadowfax

    CBIC Guest

    I just love the shock people have when they stumble upon our hangout.

    CBIC, Nov 7, 2005
  7. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    question? there was a question?

    Neil, Nov 7, 2005
  8. Shadowfax

    T-Bone Guest

    Then again, perhaps *buying* your study materials rather than *stealing*
    them would contribute to the overall availability of new testing materials.

    T-Bone, Nov 7, 2005
  9. Shadowfax

    Kline Sphere Guest

    use anything you can get
    Yup that's right, exactly the type of 'study' help which has made
    these (and other) certs worthless in the real world.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2005
  10. Shadowfax

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Thanks Gary you have been most helpful, I feel quite confident, I have a
    No gary has not been helpful by encouraging you go off to some place
    and download stolen/copyrighted artifacts.

    If you work in the field and use the product(s), then you're almost
    there already. All that's left is to you through the prep guide for
    the exam(s) and study up on the topics you down known too well, i.e.
    those not applicable to your day to day role.

    If you don't work in the field, then why on earth waste you money
    doing these [pointless] exams? They won't help you get a job unless
    you have proven real world experience to back it up with.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2005
  11. Shadowfax

    Mike T. Guest

    Domo origato, Mr. Roboto.

    Mike T., Nov 8, 2005
  12. Shadowfax

    Mike T. Guest

    Ginger Lynn?

    Mike T., Nov 8, 2005
  13. Shadowfax

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I knew there was a "Lynn" in there somewhere.
    ... with Amber Lynn?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2005
  14. Shadowfax

    Sing Hi Guest

    i get by with dumps and testking in 2 weeks only, i no lots and go get job
    now.

    bye

    Sing Hi, Nov 8, 2005
  15. Shadowfax

    Frisbee® Guest

    http://www.ex-lax.com should prove helpful for your two-week dump problem.
    Better hope that job doesn't require a firm grasp of the English language.
    Ta-ta!

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2005
  16. Shadowfax

    Briscobar Guest

    Of course not, he'll be tech support.

    Briscobar, Nov 8, 2005
  17. Shadowfax

    LRM Guest

    If you knew lots, you would know that dumps and testking were for A$$FUSKRS!

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  18. Shadowfax

    Briscobar Guest

    <FOX>
    <The Simpsons>
    <Montgomery Burns>
    Excellent.
    </Montgomery Burns>
    </The Simpsons>
    </FOX>

    Briscobar, Nov 8, 2005
  19. Shadowfax

    Mike T. Guest

    Y'know...I like the cut of your jibberish.[0]

    Mike T., Nov 8, 2005
  20. Shadowfax

    Neil Guest

    in addition to the cut of your jib, I like the sounds of your town.
    Murfreesboro....

    {$1 to http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail91.html)

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005