    I've managed to make my PC recognize my Airport Express, but I am unable to
    browse any web pages when I open IE. What is the problem? Do I have to build
    a gateway of some sort?

    Guest, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Guest

    Fortiche Guest

    On your Install CD, you should find admin.exe, which should enable you to
    choose your settings.

    You will have to connect your router to your computer via a
    Ethernet cable to do that. Afterwards, you should be able to
    connect wirelessly.
    Can you retrieve your e-mail with Outlook Express ?

    Fortiche, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I couldn't retrieve mail either...

    I think the problem is with the broadband setting? In my Networking
    Connections, there are two categories, 1. Broadband 2. LAN or High Speed
    Internet.
    Under Broadband, I have a broadband connection icon with WAN Miniport
    (PPPoE) which I can link up with Local Area Connection under LAN or High
    Speed Internet, but not Wireless Network Connection, despite them both being
    under LAN or High-Speed Internet category. Did I set something wrong with my
    broadband connection side of things?
    HELP! Thanks.

    Guest, Mar 15, 2005