    side-by-side like I use to be able to do in WIN 98SE.

    Thanks.

    Email appreciated

    TRUE, May 10, 2004

  2. TRUE

    Guest Guest

    Tried a Google search with, "Explorer two pane" ?

    Worked for me.

    Guest, May 10, 2004

  3. TRUE

    Trent SC Guest

    Please tell me how to bring up the Windows Explorer window with 2 pane
    Since you didn't say which OS you're now using, how can anyone tell you what
    to do? If we presume that you are now running Windows XP, and if we also
    presume that you are accessing information about what's on your computer by
    double-clicking on the 'My Computer' icon on your desktop, then have you
    tried clicking on the toolbar button marked 'Folders', which curiously gives
    you a list of folders?

    Trent SC, May 10, 2004
  4. TRUE

    °Mike° Guest

    Please don't ask for email only replies. If you
    still need an answer to your question, post back.

    °Mike°, May 10, 2004