    TIA!!!!!

    Can be answered either here in the news group or by email.

    Thanks to everyone again!

    wege, Jun 8, 2006

  2. wege

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In wege spewed forth:
    Yeah right - just wait until you READ mine...I bet you won't appreciate it
    one bit.
    That is just about the most ridiculous question I've heard in a LONG time.

    "I have a repair manual for a VW bug - but now I own a Ferrari. Do I need a
    new manual, or is the VW book gonna suffice?"

    Geesh - got any common sense? Then use it.

    And putting your EMAIL address in a public newsgroup. Dumb and dumber.

    Some READING material for you:

    Email Address Munging
    WHY: http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    HOW: http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    MORE: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/spam-faq/

    Toolman Tim, Jun 9, 2006

  3. wege

    wege Guest

    Dear Toolman Tim;

    Other that possibly needing to learn some "table manners", I found
    your reply very informative.

    Thanks,
    wege

    wege, Jun 9, 2006
  4. wege

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In wege spewed forth:
    Yeah, well, actually I was quite nice about it...

    Toolman Tim, Jun 9, 2006