Help wanted

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by hiten_sharma, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. hiten_sharma

    hiten_sharma Guest

    Hi...

    I am new to certification world.

    I am working on Foxpro for DOS from last 5 years. Now i want to upgrade
    my skills. I never did any programming in VB/ASP etc.

    I am interested in MSCD.NET. Please let me know:

    1. can i do mscd.net without taking any training from institutes. I
    mean to say from books, dumps etc.
    2. As i don't know much about VB/VC/ASP/HTML should i learn these
    things first or i can go stragiht to .net.

    If possible, please reply in detail.

    Thanks in advance.

    hiten

    hiten_sharma, Jul 8, 2003

  2. hiten_sharma

    Hemal Desai Guest

    Hi Hiten,

    Well it is fairly possible that you can go throu the
    MCSD.Net Certification with out going throu any training
    provided
    1) You are able to learn things on your own
    2) You can get a live enviorment with some guidence from
    some one who knows .net Framework.
    3) You will have to get your self aquented with Microsoft
    Technologies & how they work.
    4) The Books Self Pace Study Guide from Microsoft are
    Infact Very good for a starter to reffer to but to clear
    the certification Practical Implimentation will be
    required.
    5) Dumps will help you to clear your exam but not your
    funda's.
    6) If you have had exposure to development under Microsoft
    Enviorment then i belive it would be quite easy to grasp
    7) If the training institutes are not chargeing a huge
    amount then it might turn out to be good as it would
    diduct the time you would utilize in the Trial & Error for
    learning.

    All the best & Hope this will help you to take a decission.
    Regards
    Hemal

    Hemal Desai, Jul 8, 2003