    Is there any way to recover a complete directory
    deleted with RMDIR /S ? (Win 2k system)

    TIA, Sean_Q_

    Sean, Jun 2, 2007

  2. Sean

    Evan Platt Guest

    Possibly, if you've done absolutely NOTHING on the system since then,
    there's your pick of data recovery software.

    Evan Platt, Jun 2, 2007

  3. Sean

    Sean Guest

    THanks -- the folder wasn't on my system (C:) drive,
    and I haven't written to it since.

    Are there any recommended freeware utils that will do it?

    TIA, Sean_Q_

    Sean, Jun 2, 2007
  4. Sean

    Pennywise Guest

    Norton Unerase, it's a dos file, and should work under W2K. It's just
    very old.
    Unerase /? for help
    Download it here http://download.yousendit.com/97BF90583C93B000

    Pennywise, Jun 2, 2007