Help! Urgent! Printing problem Epson 925. Orange haze all over

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Hank, Jan 4, 2004.

  1. Hank

    Hank Guest

    Hello, Can anyone help me out?
    I have a Epson 925 that printed perfectly untill yesterday.
    Because I ran out of paper I used some cheap glossy paper that I had
    in store for several months.
    Because the paper was very thin it curled a little at the sides and
    here my troubles started. (At least that's the only reason I can think
    of)
    Because the printhead each time touched the curled side of the paper
    it got a little messy with black ink and so the print was ruined.
    After that I carefully cleaned the inside of the printer as good as
    possible.
    And also cleaned the printhead according to the instructions in the
    book by using the clean utility.
    Of course I also got me some decent printing paper.

    However I didn't manage to get any good print out of the printer since
    than.
    All of the prints seem to have some kind of a orange haze all over it.

    Could anyone please help me, because I'm in big trouble when I don't
    have my prints ready by tomorrow.

    Thanks anyway,

    Henk

    Hank, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Hank

    Jim Waggener Guest

    Could anyone please help me, because I'm in big trouble when I don't
    First thing I would try is a head alignment

    Jim

    Jim Waggener, Jan 4, 2004

  3. If you removed the cartridges during cleanup, you probably you got an
    airblock in your CYAN ink supply.
    Do a "NOZZLE CHECK" and see if all guns are firing.
    Bob Williams

    Robert E. Williams, Jan 4, 2004