    I am trying to update my virus definitions for my Norton Antivirus software
    put everytime I start the process it just stops. Is the site down.
    thank you

    steve, Mar 13, 2006

  2. steve

    someone Guest

    Have a read here Steve. I think you can get them Auto-updated.

    someone, Mar 13, 2006

  3. steve

    why? Guest

    Check with the vendor.
    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/home_homeoffice/

    Me

    why?, Mar 13, 2006
  4. Hello Steve,

    My last NIS I have used was 2003, in those old days the updates
    was automatic once a week, or manual anytime but would find
    nothing new. I am not aware if they improved to twice a week now.

    Try here for more info: http://tinyurl.com/jpvol

    Good Luck, [email protected]

    *[email protected]*, Mar 13, 2006