HELP! Torn between Canon-S50 --- Sony DSC-P10?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jake, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. jake

    jake Guest

    Guys I need help, i'm torn between the Canon S50 and Sony DSC-P10.

    I'm leaning towards the Canon only b/c i had my grimy paws on a
    powershotA70 before and was pleased with it.

    Sony I hesitate because of the "brand" label and how Sony's prices tend
    to be overpriced slightly for what you get.
    Price wise, they're both approximately the same, and i get a discount at
    BestBuy since i do work there.

    Mainly intended to use this camera for taking pictures of my dog, who i
    walk a lot at the leash free park(s). As well as regular events,
    nightclubs, restaurants, wherever.

    i got a film camera only it's a nikonf90x, so it's a bit bulky for what
    i intend to use it for

    thanks

    jake, Sep 19, 2003

  2. jake

    jake Guest

    anyone?anyone?
    Bueller?

    jake, Sep 20, 2003

  3. jake

    Sexy Susan Guest

    You seem like a pervert who wants to take pictures of your dog. That
    is sick! Bestiality is not cool! Why don't you lick the crack of my
    unwiped asshole after a wet shit!

    Sexy Susan, Sep 21, 2003
  4. jake

    Peter Jones Guest

    I have an S50, I've taken over 10,000 pictures with it and can say
    that it has worked very well for me.

    If you check out the www.dpreview.com site, you can see that owners
    rated the Canon higher than the Sony. There's also a lot more owner
    look elsewhere for a review. Phil can review every camera that comes
    out, there isn't time. Obviously he has to choose the cameras he
    feels important enough to report (or can get his hands on!)

    You won't be disappointed with the S50.

    Peter

    Digital Photography Reference
    http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/PJDigPhot.htm
    Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
    http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/software.htm
    Health, happiness and healing
    http://www.SuperNaturalWoman.com

    Peter Jones, Sep 21, 2003
  5. jake

    EskWIRED Guest

    My suggestion is to go to the Sony website, and to try to find a tech
    support telepnone number. If/when you find it, call them up and try to
    get an accurate answer to an obscure question to which you already know
    the answer.

    That might make you swear off of Sony forever.

    EskWIRED, Sep 21, 2003