    time I would be appearing for microsoft certification.. Need suggestions from
    you all for it.
    Thanks in advance.

    Gary, Nov 26, 2008

  2. Preparation Guide for Exam 70-542
    TS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 – Application Development
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-542.mspx

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Nov 26, 2008

  3. Gary,

    Please make sure you possess plenty of practical experiences in MOSS 2007
    Development focusing on all the areas like BI,Forms Services,BDC,Search,User
    Profiles and WCM,more importantly take lots of practice tests before you
    appear for the exam.

    Good Luck.

    TalkUdaiAboutBiz, Dec 10, 2008