    the most important consideration when choosing one over another.
    Thank you for your advices,
    ciwei2103

    ciwei2103, Jan 20, 2005

  2. ciwei2103

    BradReeseCom Guest

    BradReeseCom, Jan 20, 2005

  3. ciwei2103

    shajain Guest

    Try IMA (Inverse multiplex). It is kind of bundeled T1. should give you
    multiple of T1s. ATT and qwest provide it.

    shajain, Jan 21, 2005
  4. ciwei2103

    none Guest

    ATM

    none, Jan 21, 2005
  5. ciwei2103

    Hansang Bae Guest

    IMA's not required. Any inverse multiplexer would work *SO LONG* as
    the ISP will support it on there on. Not an easy task sometimes.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jan 21, 2005