    good printer around

    Thanks

    Regards Jimbo

    Jimbo, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Jimbo

    Boomer Guest

    Maybe ask our at comp.periphs.printers also.

    Boomer, Nov 10, 2003

  3. I'm assuming you've already made sure the prob isn't with the print
    media also. Both could be attributed to the media being printed on
    (since it sounds like its a very recurring problem).

    The other possibility I can think of - the printer's "heads" may be
    dirty and in need of a cleaning. Check the manual on suggested cleaning
    cycles and methods and see what it says.

    Good luck - I'm pulling for you!

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Maybe ask our at comp.periphs.printers also

    Cheers Boomer, That would have been a good idea
    first off, I just did not think

    Regards Jimbo

    Jimbo, Nov 10, 2003
  5. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    I'm assuming you've already made sure the prob isn't with the print
    Not the media, it is pucker stuff and works on the other two machines
    ok
    Sounds like the problem, though there are no manuals, and never
    having opened up a thermal before, or on the principal on which
    they work. I was looking to be pointed in the right direction

    soft cloth and some isopoyl tonight then <g>

    Thanks for the heads up
    Regards Jimbo

    Jimbo, Nov 10, 2003
  6. Jimbo