help syntax error

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bruce Williams, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. when i go to ie it will not load the page and comes up with syntax error
    dont have a clue whats wrong please help

    Bruce Williams, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Bruce Williams

    WormWood Guest

    Neither do I. You must have caused a synapse short circuit with all
    those details.....

    WormWood, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Bruce Williams

    why? Guest

    OS / SP level? One page, all pages? URI?
    It's usually an error on the webpage, maybe let the webmaster know?

    Or

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced /
    tick disable script debugging
    untick display a notification for every error.

    Me

    why?, Dec 16, 2004
  4. Blinky the Shark, Dec 17, 2004