Help setting up test network environment.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by pez, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    Why do you think A.G. married her?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006

  2. **Briscobar's** the one who fcukin said it
    The not so rare Cambodian Elephant

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006

  3. **LRM's** the one who fcukin said it
    I think any girl riding my quads is dead sexy!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  4. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    That you are dead sexy when riding quads.

    Well that is true.

    As long as we are talking about "All Terrain Vehicles" and not some
    perverted sex thing that Neil is implying.

    What is it with the InterNeil? Why is it always about pr0n?

    Jtyc, Mar 21, 2006
  5. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    jeez, not that there's anything wrong with that....

    wait... what the hell are we talking about?

    Jtyc, Mar 21, 2006
  6. pez

    MitchS Guest

    Quadriplegics deserve good monkey lovin too.

    So what's wrong with that?!?

    MitchS, Mar 21, 2006
  7. pez

    Neil Guest

    HEY! The InterNeil is not just for geeks and perverts anymore...

    Neil, Mar 22, 2006
  8. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    Ok, who added the new group without sending out a memo to the rest of us?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 22, 2006