Help setting up test network environment.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by pez, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. pez

    MitchS Guest

    MitchS, Mar 20, 2006

  2. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    What is a dirt bike going to do?

    Not much for me.

    We ride quads.

    Jtyc, Mar 20, 2006

  3. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    Very nice, that should work well on bones. I wonder if a splatter guard is
    available?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:
    Last time I was on any ORV with more than 2 wheels it was an ATC. I try to stick
    to 2 wheels, since the accident.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  5. pez

    MitchS Guest

    The friggin thing has a dirt bike engine, i don't think the guard would
    matter.

    MitchS, Mar 20, 2006
  6. pez

    MitchS Guest

    I have a hard time convincing my wife that 2 wheelers are much safer than
    quads. Don't know what it is, but a quad always seems to land on top of
    you.

    MitchS, Mar 20, 2006
  7. pez

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Jtyc assaulted us with:
    I had no idea you were into that!

    LRM, Mar 20, 2006
  8. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    quads. Don't know what it is, but a quad always seems to land on top of
    Umm.... Stop riding it like that?

    oh... and learn to throw yourself clear. Very important.

    Jtyc, Mar 20, 2006
  9. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    I had no idea you were into that!

    You didn't ask.

    Jtyc, Mar 20, 2006
  10. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    LingMAO

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  11. << While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:
    That's easy to say when one is sober....add a little alcohol to the mix and it
    doesn't matter anymore.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  12. pez

    Frisbee® Guest

    Won Ton

    Frisbee®, Mar 20, 2006
  13. pez

    Briscobar Guest

    The rare chinese panda?

    --
    KB "deja vu thug"

    MCNGP #26
    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Mar 20, 2006
  14. pez

    Neil Guest

    Tiping (not a city in China)

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  15. pez

    Neil Guest

    but does it suprise you even a little?

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  16. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    I thought her name was Tipp*er*

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  17. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    but does it suprise you even a little?

    What are you trying to say about me?

    Jtyc, Mar 20, 2006
  18. pez

    Neil Guest

    Tipp er? she'd fall over

    Neil, Mar 21, 2006
  19. pez

    Neil Guest

    NOTHING!

    jeez, not that there's anything wrong with that....

    Neil, Mar 21, 2006
  20. pez

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Jtyc assaulted us with:
    That you are dead sexy when riding quads.

    LRM, Mar 21, 2006