    Steal trap.

    I have the mind of a steal trap...

    wait a tick...

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2006

  2. pez

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Jtyc:
    Is that some kind of thief capturing device?
    Yes, I can see that now.

    *waiting*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 16, 2006

  3. pez

    TechGeekPro Guest

    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
    if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

    The answer to this age old question has perplexed people for eons.

    Part of the reason the question is so difficult to answer is that the
    amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly
    with the seasons and with the metabolisms of any individual woodchuck.

    Modern internet technology has advanced to the point that we can reliably
    monitor the amount a woodchuck chucks in real time.

    The results of this monitoring are shown below. Please note that the
    numbers vary due to the dispositions of the woodchucks involved.

    Attention: Woodchucks don't chuck unless you use Microsoft Internet
    Explorer as your browser.... Netscape scares them.

    Average amount of wood a woodchuck would chuck in a given day
    222 butt cords of wood.

    Median amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck in a given hour
    574 butt cords of wood.

    Record high for woodchuck wood chucking of 8197 butt cords
    was attained on 6-15-1996.

    And your link, she is poo poo.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 17, 2006
  4. pez

    TechGeekPro Guest

    All hail! The great InterNeil has spoken!

    TechGeekPro, Mar 17, 2006
  5. pez

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And the employees would post more on Usenet.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 17, 2006
  6. pez

    Neil Guest

    and where is you offering to the Great InterNeil

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  7. pez

    Neil Guest

    oh, please, I mean it's not like we gobermint guys spend all our time on...

    ....wait, you're right....

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  8. pez

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I gave at the office.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 17, 2006
  9. **kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
    R U sur u dont not wont niel too B chekink ur spoilink an gramer? I red
    summa is poasts

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  10. **TechGeekPro's** the one who fcukin said it
    Did you take into account attitude? If a pissed off woodchuck would chuck
    wood, he would chuck considerably more wood than a woodchuck could chuck if
    his butt cord hurt from partying the night before. I would imagine that a
    woodchuck would also chuck more wood if he got his wood chucked by his
    woodchick the night before.

    Also, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if he was up against Chuck
    Norris? Any smart woodchuck wouldn't even try to chuck wood if he was up
    against the Master Wood Chuck.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  11. pez

    Manny Borges Guest

    Don't take this the wrong way, but 2000 is all done.Studying very old
    technology is counterproductive.
    Switch gears and focus on 2003.
    Or do something really useful and learn about sbs 2003 , or exchange, or
    sharepoint.

    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who do understand binary
    and those who don't.

    Manny Borges, Mar 17, 2006
  12. pez

    Neil Guest

    no you didn't. Do not try to hide your sins from the omniscient InterNeil

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  13. pez

    Neil Guest

    fsck you...

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  14. pez

    Neil Guest

    how many woodchucks would Chuck Norris chuck if Chuck Norris could chuck
    woodchucks?

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  15. pez

    Neil Guest

    SBS2003? uh, I'm gonna hafta disagree with ya there. Exchange, sure, SQL,
    sure. SharePoint? maybe. SBS? nah...

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  16. pez

    Frisbee® Guest

    Nice

    Frisbee®, Mar 17, 2006
  17. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    I suppose if you can Spell Wednesday, you're a good candidate.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  18. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    *ALLLLLLLLLL* the woodchucks....and all the woodchicks too

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  19. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    Believe it or not. Yeah, there are hundreds of thousands of small businesses
    out there and it is more cost effective for them to buy SBS than it is for
    them to buy Server + Exchange or Server + MDaemon, or Server + any Mail
    Service. Plus you get all the benefits of IIS....I could go on and on, but
    I know you're familiar with SBS.

    From what I understand, the main (underlying) purpose of SBS is to draw the
    UNIX/LINUX users in. But I can't be sure about that.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  20. pez

    Neil Guest

    I have difficulty with the word "the" (and most other words), but so far
    I think I'm ok on spelling Wedenseday correc....damb...

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006